6.5.11

S :) G :) D :) Day 1

Today is my first day of the SGD, & so far I'm pretty proud of myself! My meals so far:
BREAKFAST---1 cup of applesauce (100)
LUNCH---------2 cups of vegetables with very little butter (90)
                           1 cup of applesauce (100)

One of the things that I do to kind of curve my appitite is kinda weird, you'd probably think I'd want to do the opposite, but I watch the Food Network Channel. My favorite show on there is Barefoot Contessa, she's so talented. Anyways, I watch it & it makes me feel full. So that's what I've been doing today. Today I'm going to Famous Footwear to get me some workout shoes!!!! Whoohoo! I'm getting either the Sketchers Shape Ups or the Reebox Easy Tone...whichever is cheaper. I go walking everyday now with my parents around the park down the street from my house. I'm loving it!! We walk for about a mile and a half. I haven't been able to go to the gym lately because the car is unlicences but it's getting licenced tomorrow so I'm going. I was looking on my gym's website last night & I was looking for workout classes. I found Zumba & Pilates classes that I could so do, so I'm going to my first pilates class on monday at 8:30pm. I'm so stoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment