20.5.11

I woke up this morning to another pound gone

Since May 9th, I've been getting into working out a lot more. My eating habits were terrible from then to the 17th, but I still managed to loose a few pounds. I'm sure it was just because of more exercise.
On Tuesday I had a plate of rice with some sort of beef stuff on top of it, but that was all I ate that day. I have no idea how many calories it was. Probably a shit load.
Wednesday I had nothing but an apple, then I went to the gym for about 45 minutes to work it off.
Yesterday, I had a bite of a tamale, then went to the gym for 45 minutes. 
& today all I've had to eat is one little teeny tiny tator tot. Surprisingly, I'm not really feeling that "hungry" feeling yet. But anyways, I was 155lbs on the 9th & today I'm 149lbs! I love watching that number go down. I hope it stays that way! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
COMMENT REPLIES
Ulla...
Thank you! I'm glad that what I'm doing is helping you to be more motivated. I know what you mean about the exercise thing though. It was way hard for me to get motivated to do it. One thing that helped me though, this might sound weird, was to go out & get all new workout attire. LOL. For some reason it just made me want to get out of the house & just go! Hahaha. I'm know you will fight past that though, you can do it!

SkinnyLove...
Thank you for your support. As you can see from my post, I haven't been having very many calories at all. The tator tot is all I plan on having today, & I'm still going to go to the gym for about 45 minutes. But if I do decide it's too much for me to handle I might have a little bit of tomato soup or something but never more that 500 calories a day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: