19.5.11

5 lbs gone in a week & a half

"Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal."
--Elbert Hubbard

Sorry I've been MIA for a little. I've really been getting into working out. I walk a mile & a half around the park in my neighborhood then right after go to the gym. I also do pilates twice a week. Yesterday I only had an apple then went to the gym to work it off. So far today all I had was a cup of coffee.
I've lost 5lbs already just since last monday!!!!
I'm pretty excited about that.

2 comments:

  1. you are doing so awesome, Lisha! I'm so proud of you. You are motivating me to do better :) good work on the regular exercise, I think that is what I need to get into now in order to push myself past my plateau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hun, well done! That's such a good loss :) how many cals a day are you having?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete