13.4.11

Secrets

I feel like my life is just one huge secret. There's so much about me that noone knows.
Certain things my parents know, but not other very important people to me. &
then those very important people know stuff about me that my parents &
family don't even know. I can't take it anymore. It's even something
that I can't really say on here...
I've chosen to live this lifestyle knowing that my life has to be one...big...HUGE...
SECRET.
So I guess I just have to deal with it.



Anyways, last night I fell off the wagon & ate a bazillion calories....
I know, I'm a fuck up. Apparently I don't have as much
will power as I thought. But it's ok, my limit for today
is only (300) & I've already had about (200).
Todays a new day & I can do this...
I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment