28.4.11

The Secret

The Secret is a book that I've been reading for the past couple days.
It talks about thinking positive thoughts & by doing this you will attract whatever you
wish to come to you. You have to picture in your mind exactly
what you want, and picture yourself being or having it.
So that's exactly what I've been doing. I've been testing out this
"Secret"



I bet you can only guess what my wish is...
DUN DU DU DUHHHHH!
SKINNY SKINNY SKINNY THOUGHTS.

I wrote down my goal weight on a piece of paper
& put it in a place where I'll see it every single day.
I've been staying positive & it's making me feel wonderful.
I keep telling myself I'm going to reach my goal weight by summer.

So I wake up this morning to check my horoscope...this is what it said:

"You are someone who would love to believe in miracles. Aquarius,
but your analytical mind often prohibits you from reaching out
to a higher force when you want or need something.
For the rest of the week and throughout the coming weekend,though,
you may enjoy a few experiences that will change your mindset.
Get ready for an excellent run of good fortune
and a few small miracles.
Hopefully you will accept and embrace what
occurs to you with an open mind
and a good dose of faith."

Is it just coincidence?? I think NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment