23.3.11

This Is All New To Me

This would have to be my second post...ever. So please bear with me, I'm a quick learner. 
 I've been looking for advice online about how to go about this type of diet. I've had an
 issue with food almost my entire life & so I decided I'd write a blog about my way
 of dealing with it. I've tried a bunch of diets & none of them seem to work for
me. I find it much easier to fast & completely shut out food, than to keep
portion controls and deal with the whole, "you can eat this but not that. 
Oh! & you can only have this much at this certain time." It's not
worth it. When I was 16 years old I tried this diet & lost
20lbs in one month. All I had throughout the week
were SlimFast drinks, by the way, they get old
real fast. Sometimes I'd get so sick of
drinking them so much that I
wouldn't even have
anything but
water for
that
day. That
was 3 years
ago & since then
I've put just about all that
weight back on. I am so dissapointed
in myself. That was one thing I told myself
I wouldn't do. I'm going to make up for that right
now. I will tell you my height & weight as of right now,
but it's a very sensitive subject for me so please don't laugh.
I'm 5'2" & I weigh 150lbs... I know, I'm a fat ass. There's nothing
that I want more than I want to loose weight & be beautiful. My journey
starts here. The skinniest I've been was at the age of 16 I was 140lbs. I'm
currently 150lbs & I want to get down to at least 120lbs. This is my little wish.
Thank you very much for reading & wish me luck on my endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment