24.3.11

Stop Bitching

"How can you love me when I am ugly? I guess I can only hope."- LIGHTS

Well I started this week out fasting then by tuesday it was an epic fail. I was doing
great until my dad & mom had to sit me down and have a little talk with me
about not eating. I know it would be easier to just hide it from them but
that's not like me at all. In my house, there's no going without eating
& not having someone notice it. So anyways, on tuesday I wasn't
only getting it from my parents...my brother & sister were
bitching at me too. I need to figure out some way to
avoid letting them get to me, because I know
they're still going to bitch & complain.
What they don't understand is that
this is going to make me a
happier person. I'm
going to feel so
much better
about
myself
once I finally
reach my goal
weight. I know I'm
going to get there, I have
no choice. I wasn't meant to
be fat. Why can't anybody see that?
Oh ya, because you're a fat ass Lisha....
Okay, well it's a little after 12:30am here in
Sugahood, I should probably get to bed & at least
try to sleep. Good night & pleasent dream to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment