24.3.11

Day 1

Today is day 1. I'm doing great, I thought about food for a little bit this morning but
then all I had to do was read more blogs & look at thinspo pics. That always
helps. Yesterday was when I really wanted to start but my dad decided to
stay home from work & he made me waffles for breakfast. I can't be
rude & just refuse to eat the food he just made for me. So I ate it.
Today I get to spend the majority of the day by myself so it'll
be easier. I haven't gone to the gym since monday & here
it is, thursday. I don't go there fridays, saturdays, or
sundays because there's way too many people
there & I don't like working out in front or
other people. Today is my last chance
this week so I'm for sure going
tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry girl, you'll get to your goals just don't give up! I'm new here too (and waaay fatter than you) and will be rooting for you!
    -ulla

    ReplyDelete