11.7.11

Im sorry :(

I know I've been M.I.A for a while now. So since I've been gone
my parents noticed my eating habits & were getting pretty mad at me
for it. So they decided to get me on weight watchers. It worked for a
week or two, then it just stopped & I was gaining the 6lbs I'd lost
on it back. :'(
Gosh I hate my body!!!!

I think I'm going to go back to fasting again. It seems to be the only thing that works for me.
Anyways, I hope all of you girls are doing great on your plans!

STAY STRONG

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should pretend you are doing the Weight Watchers and fast/restrict. Or try the WW but cut back the points. Like however many points you get a day, divide it in half. Don't count exercise points and don't use the freebie points (if they still do that). Say you are eating more than you are and pretend that the WW is working and maybe your parents won't notice. I hope you figure out a way to lose weight without making your parents angry. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete