7.6.11

I'm good

The plan was to fast till friday but yesterday I had a major binge so I messed that up. So far today all I
had was 2 sticks of gum. One of which didn't taste so good. Anyways, work today was fun & it
wore me out. I work at a day care in a gym. Kids really know how to wear a person out.
LOL
I'm getting really sick of being fat all the time. I was holding off seeing my fiance for a little
while so I could just loose a whole bunch of weight & surprise him but that didn't work.
Story of my life. That's all I want, is for people to look at me & think, "omg, can
you believe how much weight she's lost..." It'll happen soon though.

4 comments:

  1. hey honey ive restarted my blog and it would be so nice if you could support me <3 wish u good luck and strength kisses xoxo

    http://thinisprettiest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Doing Really Good Try And Aporeciate Yourself More :) You Seem To Have The Sel Control And Determination...We're All Here For Eachother..Your An Inspiration Jus For The Fact Yu Can Deal With Kids All Day Lool..Good Luck Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisha! Where are you? How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete